The Rules, Regulations,
and Other Legal Information
Our BBS Rules & Regulations:
- Do NOT attempt to contact the people who post messages in this BBS with advertisements
or otherwise commercially motivated, unsolicited emails (SPAM emails). If
we have sufficient evidence, and you have registered a username, it will
be removed permanently. Likewise, with sufficient cause, we will contact
your Internet Service Provider regarding email harassment and improper use
of the internet.
- Do NOT post advertisements, or otherwise commercially motivated messages. Your
message will be deleted immediately, as well as your username, if you have
one. If it becomes a problem, we will contact your Internet Service Provider regarding harassment and improper use of the internet.
- Do NOT post illegal or copyrighted material to this BBS.
- Do NOT post offensive or overly disgusting messages; NO posts that could be considered "harmful to minors" are allowed.
- Do NOT use a "Signature" which is overly long, contains large ascii "pictures,"
or otherwise detracts from the quality of posts in this BBS. General rule
of thumb: Your Signature should NOT be larger than your posted message! :o)
- Do NOT harass another posting individual of this BBS, whether via email or posts.
Flames will not be tolerated, and removed immediately.
- Please DO have a good time, and enjoy this new medium of interactivity with other
- Please DO open your mind, and promote communication, as well as education.
The Club House (henceforth "BBS"), is not moderated, and Al Lauck (henceforth "maintainer") accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from this BBS (e.g. libel, slander,
or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any and all message posts, for whatever
reasons. Under no circumstances is the maintainer, nor creator of this BBS to be held liable
for any wrongdoings that occur from the usage of this BBS. People that post messages to this BBS are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, or service
in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone.
Ownership and Copyright:
This BBS is maintained by Al Lauck. This use of the BBS software is the
property of Al Lauck.
The BBS Software itself is Copyright ©1996 Thomas Winzig. All Rights Reserved.